FAF
Frost And Flame Promisance
Frost And Flame Promisance

Game Guide

Content
Overview
Refill
Prices
Selling
Max Checkboxes

Overview


The bazaar is a private market that exists within your warband.

Refill


The market refills faster with more land and camps (or foragers, for buying food).

Prices


Camps account for 70% of the cost reduction. Markets account for the other 30% of the price reduction.

Minimum price is 70% of the base cost, modified further by any racial bonuses.

Selling


You can sell up to 75% of any type of troop at once. (Percentage sold is recorded and decremented by

       1% * (1 + markets / land)

every 10 minutes.

Max Checkboxes


Max checkboxes are those little boxes next to the troop amount fields. These allow you to buy/sell the maximum amount allowed for that troop or food. Use these when you need to buy large amounts, or are in too much of a hurry to type in a bunch of numbers.